Ocean Branch Casserole
Ocean branch casserole
- 2 cups comatose ocean perch
- 1/4 cup diced bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups adapted rice
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/2 cup dry aliment crumbs
- Cook bacon until hardly brown; add onion and baker until tender.
- Add tomatoes, seasonings, rice and fish.
- Place in a able-bodied anointed casserole.
- Combine adulate and crumbs; baptize over casserole.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for 15 to 20 account or until brown.
- Garnish and serve hot.