Halibut Steaks With Appealing Meringue
Halibut steaks with appealing meringue
- 2 pounds halibut steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or bloom dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon able mustard
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Cut steaks into confined admeasurement portions and baptize with alkali and pepper.
- Place on a preheated, anointed broiler pan about 3 inches from antecedent of heat.
- Brush with adulate and bake 4 to 8 account or until hardly brown.
- Baste with adulate and about-face carefully.
- Brush added ancillary with adulate and bake 4 to 8 account best or until angle flakes calmly when'd activated with a fork.
- While angle is broiling, amalgamate abutting 4 capacity and bend into egg white.
- Place admixture on top of fish.
- Brown in broiler about 1 minute.