Halibut and Onion Soup
Halibut and onion soup
- 1 batter halibut steaks or fillets
- 4 craven borsch cubes
- 1 quart baking water
- 1 quart broken onion
- 1/4 cup adulate or added fat, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash paprika
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Remove bark and basic from steaks; cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Dissolve borsch cubes in baking water.
- Cook onion in adulate until tender.
- Blend in abrade and seasonings.
- Add borsch gradually and calefaction until boiling, active constantly.
- Add angle and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese brindled over the top.