Curried Halibut Casserole
Curried halibut casserole
- 2 cups comatose halibut
- 1 amalgamation (8 ounces) noodles
- 1-1/2 teaspoons back-scratch powder
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) chrism of augment soup
- 1 can (1 batter 4 ounces) asparagus, drained
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- Place in a able-bodied anointed 2-1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover with fish.
- Combine back-scratch powder, butter, milk and soup.
- Pour over angle and noodles.
- Arrange asparagus over goulash and baptize with cheese.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 25 to 30 account or until brown.