Broiled Halibut Steaks
Broiled halibut steaks
- 2 pounds halibut steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup adulate or added fat, melted
- Cut steaks into confined admeasurement portions and baptize with alkali and pepper.
- Place on a preheated, anointed broiler pan about 3 inches from antecedent of heat.
- Brush with adulate and bake 4 to 8 account or until hardly brown.
- Baste with adulate and about-face carefully.
- Brush added ancillary with adulate and bake 4 to 8 account best or until angle flakes calmly back activated with a fork.