Halibut With Almonds
- 2 pounds halibut steaks or fillets
- 1-1/4 cups milk, scalded
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons adulate or added fat
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon auto juice
- 1/4 cup burst broiled almonds
- Place steaks in a able-bodied anointed baking pan, 11 x 7 x 1-1/2 inches.
- To milk add seasonings and cascade over fish.
- Bake in a abstinent oven, 350° F, for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Drain aqueous and save.
- Place angle on a hot bowl and accumulate warm.
- Melt adulate and alloy in flour.
- Add hot aqueous gradually and baker until thick, active constantly.
- Add auto juice.
- Pour over angle and top with almonds and paprika.