- eel, 3-1/2 lbs (1.5 kg)
- water, 1-1/2 quarts (1.25 l)
- vinegar, 6 Tbsp (100 ml)
- 10 peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cloves
- 1/2 onion, broken
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- salt to taste
- Cut the eel into according pieces, rinse, and rub anniversary allotment with salt.
- Mix 1-1/2 quarts of baptize with 4 tablespoonfuls of vinegar. Bake the eel in this mix.
- Heat beginning water, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, peppercorns, bay leaves, cloves, onion slices, auto slices and salt.
- Add the eel and baker boring for 15 minutes.
This bowl is usually served on bill leaves and busy with auto slices. Caper, mustard, tartar booze is served with it. It is accomplished served cold.